Warranties and Replacements
Electric Guitar Warranty
This warranty only applies to original retailer or retail purchaser. Must be purchased from ShredMaestro.
Proof of Purchase: Must present your original sales receipt/email receipt.
Length of Warranty: Six Months (6) from the date of the original retail purchase. Warranty subject to the following restrictions.
Exclusions/Limitations in Warranty:
This warranty does not cover the following items listed below:
- Wear and tear, scratches due to negligence.
- Fret, nut wear of any kind
- Any damage incurred by customer outside of package
- Metal plating
- Temperature exposure
- Rusting or damage to hardware from any and all moisture.
- Any damage due to chemicals and polish
- Damage due to abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear – including accidental and / or intentional damage.
- Instrument which no longer has original serial number
- Normal wear and tear on the instrument – including but not limited to the controls, switches, jacks, wiring, soldering, and tuning machines.